Thursday 4 February 2010

It's been a while...

The time since Christmas seems to have flown by. I Can't quite figure out how we got to February already and I am already 3 weeks in to my Final collection. So a happy belated Christmas and New Year to you all.

So far my primary research and drawings are well under way, It won't be long since I am presenting my entire collection for pre-selection of the catwalk...Fingers crossed... but for now that is just a blur in the distance.

The next few months are going to be the craziest of my time at Uni, hopefully all the hard work, stresses and late nights will pay off.

The main thing that will keep me sane and inspired in the months to come is Alexander McQueen. I know these are a few months old now but I just love the prints, intricate details and shapes of the collection. If I ever get to the point of giving up looking at his work inspires me again. His collections never fail to impress me...

Plato's Atlantis - Spring 2010 RTW
Photos from NYmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...