Thursday 2 December 2010

So bored of....NO WAIT.

I recently turned the big 23
Ok so maybe not that big but I feel like
I am now being forced to become an adult...

With age comes responsibility, and all the rest...but with my age
comes a new found love for shops that I never particularly appreciated or
at least didn't see the fatal attraction that everybody else did.

Now I have never been one to really
keep too up to date with fashion
(
sssshhh)
I preferred to wear jeans and a band t-shirt, so imagine my
surprise to suddenly be wanting to buy the entire shop.

My main two loves at the moment are

♥ River Island

♥ Topshop

I am completely obsessed with knitwear, wanting to buy
every jumper and cardigan I see.
Both Topshop and River Island have had some fantastic
pieces in at the moment.
Unfortunately I am currently poor so I will have to keep on wishing.

Here are a few of my favourites...





Hayley xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...