Monday 29 November 2010

"Never run in the rain with your socks on"

I have been desperately searching for some knitted
socks that I can wear under my boots, but
they still peak out over the top. More to the point
though, one pair in particular, that I saw
somebody in town wearing, that had a cute button
fastening on the top.

I have finally found them!!!

Unfortunately I can't save the picture to post here
but I have posted the link.

Button Knee High Socks - Knee High Socks - Tights & Socks - Clothing - Topshop

Some of my other favourites from the Topshop website are...

A cute orange pair that remind me of the
school socks I used to wear

Pelerine Knee High Socks - Tights & Socks - Clothing - Topshop

As similar grey pair but with a cute bow
detail on the top

Ribbon Pelerine Knee Socks - Back In Stock - Clothing - Topshop

And a black ribbed pair with a contrast purple
detail at the top.

Contrast Rib Over Knee Socks - Tights & Socks - Clothing - Topshop

Some of my other personal favourites from other sites.

ASOS Premium Long Ribbed Angora Mix Socks
£10.00



ASOS Over The Knee Socks
£4.00



ASOS Wool Mix Cable Over The Knee Socks
£6.00



Calvin Klein Fluffy Over The Knee Socks
£14.00



And finally...

From Marks and Spencers, I would probably say these are
more of a slipper sock than regular socks, but
I saw a similar red pair in their store the other day and they have the softest
lining ever!!

Pom Pom Fair Isle Knitted Moccasin Socks £14.00


With the temperatures set to drop to -20 degrees and the
snow settling I can't think of anything better
than keeping my feet warm and snuggly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...