Monday 10 January 2011

The lead up to a busy weekend.


I am currently in the process of making a few extra garments
for a photo shoot in Manchester this weekend. It was Laura Hince
who contacted me to ask to use my collection,
but in total I will be working with three photographers (including Laura),
6 Models and 1 other designer.

Photgraphers.

Glyn Shepherd

JCG Photgraphy

Designers.

Myself

Verity Styles

Models

Zombie Candy

(Zak Tyler Images)


Twisted Barbie
(Photographer: Gianni Bianchini Photography)


Ashlie1983

(Blood and Ink Tattoo Book)


Collette Von Tora

(Photgrapher: Click Click Bang, Jewellery: Must Destroy)


Emma Alicia

(Photgrapher: James Alexander Photo, MUA: Bridget Mandy Taylor, Clothing: Cathouse Clothing)


Rudigo


(Photographer: Andrew Billington, MUA: Blush Make Up.)


I must say I am extremely nervous about this but excited at the same time.
After all, I have only just graduated and my collection is far
from perfect.
Most of these models have shot in latex, a medium that
I would love to experiment with, and far more
fetish and alternative than my collection will lever be.
I am just hoping with a few
added items everybody will love it.
But most of all I am excited because of the networking,
meeting so many different talented people,

Fingers Crossed

Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...