Sunday 20 March 2011

McQueen Exhibition

I am absolutely gutted to learn
about the Alexander McQueen exhibition
that is going to be at the
Metropolitan museum of Art in New York.

I was so excited when I read about it only to be disappointed
when I saw the location.
For anybody lucky enough to live there or afford to go,
it will be running from May 4th to July 30th and will
be showing his graduate collection from Central St Martins College of Art,
right through to the final collection he worked
on which was shown in the few weeks following his death.


I would give anything to be able to see his work, and would
urge anybody that can make it,
to not miss out on what will probably be a once in a lifetime opportunity
to see some truly inspirational pieces.

Hayley x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...