Saturday 5 March 2011

Paris Fashion Week Favourites

Nicola Formichetti for Thierry Mugler.

One word sums up my love of this collection is
LINGERIE.
As a lingerie designer, I love the interesting shapes
and necklines that have been created with this collection, they are
edgy and unique but still something you could wear.

It is shame lingerie seems to have taken a back
seat this season.
With the sheer trend setting in there has been
a tedious amount
of bare chested models being sent down the catwalk.
And even though the Mugler runway show is guilty of this,
I applaud the attention to detail with the bras.
Don't get me wrong, I do like this trend, but I think I would
prefer to keep a little of my modesty by wearing a bra as well as
a strap top underneath my blouse this summer.

Hayley x

















(Images from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...