Thursday 8 July 2010

Far too long...

It saddens me that I have been far to busy to update this blog, but I do come armed with good excuses. I have had my degree show at Uni and then my photo shoot and I have also been moving house, so amongst all the packing and unpacking I really haven't had time to do anything.

I would have liked to have posted my photo shoot images on here but at the start of the year I dropped my big roll of pattern paper on my laptop resulting in it breaking and the wireless internet breaking, I am therefore having to use a memory stick which is utterly useless.

In the mean time however here is the link to my model mayhem account which all or most of my photos have been put on there.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/hayleysharman

Fingers crossed I will be sorted soon and can put everything on here.

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...