Friday 30 July 2010

Dear Giles Deacon...


Please Please Please stop making bags that I absolutely adore.

It was bad enough opening Elle collections to see you Spring 2010 collection dinosaur bags, I would in fact do anything to get one of those as I really love dinosaurs and anything that's shiny. But then to add insult to injury I open this seasons Elle collections to find you cute fury eyed creature bags.

It's not even the fact that i don't have the money to buy them, It's that I cannot find them anywhere to buy. Maybe I didn't look hard enough but at least if they were on sale I would have a little glimpse of hope of being a proud owner.


Hayley x


Giles Deacon Spring 2010


Giles Deacon Spring 2010


Giles Deacon Fall 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...