Monday 23 August 2010

Inspiration

Whilst watching Kerrang last night, Rammstein's Sonne came on. Not only haven't I heard this song played in ages but I forgot how much I loved the video. A snow white and the seven dwarfs esque video where the band play the dwarfs. Below are some stills that I found on Google to show you.






I would love to do a fairytale esque shoot with a Gothic twist. The tree in the last picture reminded me of the Tim Burton tree that is used in The Nightmare Before Christmas and Sleepy Hollow.

I have collected other reference pictures that have inspired me, and am looking to use all of these to create some interesting one off pieces and maybe a fairytale inspired photoshoot. Again all photos were found through Google.



Edward Scissor Hands Drawing - Tim Burton

Sleepy Hollow Tree - Tim Burton

Tim Burton Inspired Shoot Harper's Bizare Oct 2009 I think


Tim Burton Exhibition in New York


Christina Ricci - Sleepy Hollow Dress


Marilyn Manson - The beautiful people video stills


Marilyn Manson Video Stills

Marilyn Manson Mobscene girls


My Make up for Halloween a few years back taken from the Marilyn Manson Mobscene girls.

Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...