Thursday 2 June 2011

It's always want want want....

Love Love Love
Black Milk Clothing.
If only I could fit my fat arse in to
these then I would probably
buy everything off their website.

I am like a human magpie, I love
anything remotely shiny,
but have found my friends and family
have never shared my enthusiasm
for anything
metallic, sparkly, or anything that has a remote sheen to it.

Anyway back to the point, shiny, patterned and
skull products are just a few
of the things you can find over at
Black Milk Clothing.
What more could you ask for?

I came across these through a friends tumblr,
did some research and hey presto,
a new love was found.


These are probably my favourite of everything,
mainly because anything with
a skull or bones, tend to catch my eye.

Here are some of my other favourites which are currently
on sale here.
Look at those lace suspenders!
And if anybody knows where the boots with
the silver bottoms are from
let me know.

Hayley x

Purple Galaxy Swimsuit $90

Manga Girl Swimsuit $90

Leg Bones (Negative) $75

Lace Suspenders $125

Blueberries $60
Cabaret Silver $99

Sheer Butterfly Top $70

Black Reptilian Legs $50

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! $60

The Anatomist Negative $75

Alice and the Drink Swimsuit $90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...