Saturday 25 June 2011

Shhh! Couture Design Competition

Last night I was announced as joint winner
of the Shhh! Couture design
competition.

I want to congratulate all of those who took part and
and got through to the semi-finals.
There were some amazing designs and I think
everybody deserved to win.

Also congratulations to the other joint winner
Janine Basil, who design
some stunning latex dresses.

This was the message which Shhh! Couture posted to announce the winners.

Hayley x

Design Competition Winners!

by Shhh! Couture on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 10:01pm

I am SO EXCITED about this competition! I think you'll all agree with me that the entries have been phenomenal. As such, it's been far too difficult to choose one collection. I have spent the last few hours debating with my guest judges - we have come to the decision that there will be two winners! :D (Though to be honest I would have loved to work with everyone that entered the competition!)

So...

The two competition winners are -

Hayley Sharman and Janine Basil.

Each collection is so brilliant, that I couldn't possibly choose between the two. They are completely different and so unique. Shhh! Couture is so proud to have these two designers and their mini collections as part of the brand.

Hayley and Janine - I'll be emailing you both over the weekend so we can get things moving :D

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about these collaborations.

One last thank you to everyone who entered, and to everyone that has commented and given their opinions on the designs. It's really appreciated :)



Design Competition winners announced by Shhh! Couture. Screen Shot.


Mine and Janine Basil's winning designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...