Saturday 10 April 2010

Busy Busy Busy

You know when you make promises to yourself to do something everyday, well this was one of them. So far I have been completely useless in keeping up to date with this blog. My final collection has taken over my life, which isn't a bad thing, I should work on it as hard as I possibly can, but I must say I am a little disappointed that I haven't managed to get any of my work in progress on here.

That aside I have been working towards producing one of my outfits for a photo shoot on Monday for our uni catalogue. I have chosen a high waisted knicker which zips at the front and has pieces which project from the back and a bra to match. It has been a lengthy process but I know all the hard work will pay off in the end.

Until it is finished here is my technical drawing for the knicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...